Bedford is a prime location on the East Coast
Bedford County, Virginia is a picturesque, friendly setting to locate and operate a business. In addition to being in one of the most business-friendly states in America, here are some of the advantages that Bedford County has to offer:
- Several major markets, including New York, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Charlotte and Atlanta are all within a day’s drive or train ride.
- Located within 30 minutes of the Roanoke, Virginia MSA and the Lynchburg, Virginia MSA, Bedford County pulls from a workforce of over 500,000 people.
- Low tax rates make Bedford County an attractive place to do business. Business taxes are well below the national average. Plus, the real estate tax rate is just $0.50 per $100 assessed value.
- Operating costs well below the national average. There is no Merchant’s Capital Tax or Business License Tax.
- Bedford County is part of a foreign trade zone (FTZ).
- County government is pro-business, and easy to work with.
Call us to learn more about why doing business in Bedford County, Virginia is a smart choice — 540-587-5670.