Picture your business in Bedford County. It’s one of the fastest growing areas in Virginia as it is in a prime location within a day’s drive of all major mid-Atlantic markets. The Bedford area is decidedly pro-active, resulting in a healthy, diverse economy.
We check all the boxes to be the prime location for your business:
- three EDA-owned business parks
- 40,000 SF shell building for sale or lease
- available cleared and graded lots
- low cost of doing business
- close proximity to colleges and universities
- skilled workforce
- outdoor amenities
- low cost of living
- low taxes
- supportive Economic Development Authority, and local government
Watch these testimonials from Simplimatic Automation, Blue Ridge Optics, and InfraShield/ICISI and why they chose to locate here and continue to thrive in Bedford County. Then give us a call at 540-587-5670 or email Traci Blido for more information on how we can help bring your business to Bedford County.