The Economic Development Authority built a shell building in the New London Business and Technology Center park in 2020. The 40,000 square foot facility is perfect for an advanced manufacturing company. Expandable to 80,000 square feet, this building sits on 9.1 acres of land, boasts 30′ high ceilings, 2 loading docks, potential for mezzanine, brick facade, and unfinished interior with no slab on grade for ease of future upfit. Call us today for either an in-person or a virtual tour. Download the flier here.
- 40,000 square feet
- Expandable to 80,000+/- sf
- 9.1 acre lot
- 30′ ceilings
- (2) 16′ x 16′ loading docks with overhead doors and options to expand
- Potential for mezzanine
- Brick facade
- Unfinished interior with no slab-on-grade for ease of future upfit
- Bedford water and sewer.
- Million gallon water tank in park
- Southside Electric Power – 3-Phase, 3,000 amp switch in place
- Broadband available
- Planned Industrial
- Designated Technology Zone for qualified companies
- $.50 per $100 assessed value
- Machinery & Tools: $1.20 per $100 original purchase price
- Personal Property: $1.70 per $100 original purchase price
- Located on US 460, 10 miles to regional airport, 35 miles from Interstate 81.